What are Foreign Reporting Requirements for Canadian Taxpayers?

Income Tax Minimization, Tax, Tax Alert, Uncategorised, US Tax

If you are a Canadian taxpayer including individual, corporation or trust, you are required to report any specified foreign property owned during the tax year if the cost base of all foreign property exceeds $100,000 at any point during the year, along with the income earned during the year from that property[i].  Such property includes…

Read More