Snowbirds Beware!

Income Tax Minimization, Tax, Tax Alert

At Rumley Holmes LLP, a question we are often asked is “How many days can I spend in the United States without getting on the wrong side of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)?” Few people realize that a Canadian resident, who is not a U.S. Citizen or green card holder, having no U.S. sourced income,…

Read More